All About Floating
Will I Actually Float?
Yep. That's the beauty of 800 lbs. of Epsom salt.
Do I Need Training?
First-time floaters receive helpful information from our friendly and knowledgeable attendant. You also have the option of listening to the music of your choice or nature sounds during floating.
Is The Water In The Tank Clean?
The tank's contents are filtered and sterilized after every float session. This removes impurities such as body oil, hair and other contaminants. All of our customers are required to shampoo and shower thoroughly right before entering the tank. The salt concentration in the tanks is a powerful disinfectant that creates a highly sterile environment unfavorable to bacteria.
How Do I Prepare For Floating?
• Don’t shave for at least three hours before your float session. Entering salt water soon after shaving may sting your skin.
• Wear comfortable clothes. Clients are required to shower before floating and most people shower afterwards.
• Don’t wear heavy makeup.
• Avoid any kind of stimulant including coffee and tea for at least two hours before your float session. Please note that drugs of any kind are not allowed in the tank
• We provide disposable ear plugs. If you have inner ear problems or an ear condition that is irritated by water such as swimmer’s ear and requires special ear plugs you should bring those with you.
• With earplugs in, enter the tank and close the door. Allow the quiet and darkness to lull you into relaxation. For those who would prefer audio stimulation, relaxing music is available.
Do You Have Any Package Pricing, Or Float Sessions Longer Than An Hour?
Yes, please call us for details. We also offer various discounts and packages. See our promotion page for some packages that we offer.
What Are The Benefits Of Floating?
Users have reported many benefits from floating. Here are a few:
• Mental and physical stress reduction.
• Diminishes negative habits and addictive behavior.
• Heightens visualization, expands focus and awareness.
• Creates the ideal environment for deep meditation.
• Enhances hypnotherapy and self hypnosis.
• Creates alertness, mental clarity and increased creativity and problem-solving.
• Ideal for managing back pain associated with pregnancy.
• Can help decrease depression, anxiety, and fear.
• Improves athletic performance, helps athletic injuries, and helps speed the healing process.
• Increases the production of endorphins.
• Improves circulation.
• Improves distribution of oxygen and body nutrients.
• Reduces blood pressure, pulse, and heart rate.
Who Should Not float?
You should not float if: you suffer from infectious or contagious illness, are prone to epilepsy or seizures, have an active skin condition, or incontinence . Those with severe medical conditions or pregnant should consult their physician before floating.